Wednesday, December 16, 2015

{WOW} Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 with 4 comments




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: Warrior Witch
Author: Danielle L. Jensen
Series: The Malediction Trilogy, book #3
Publisher: Angry Robot
Publication Date: May 3, 2016

Add to Goodreads
Sometimes, one must become the unimaginable.

The witch is dead, the curse is broken, and the trolls are free of their mountain prison. Cécile and Tristan have accomplished all it was foretold they would, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed. Because the trolls are not the only creatures now free to walk the world.

Enclosed within the safety of Trianon’s walls, Cécile and Tristan scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king. But Cécile and Tristan both have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.

The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen.

I only discovered this series earlier this year, but I've practically devoured each book. Warrior Witch will be no different. Although Hidden Huntress was a little slow in places, I'm sure this final book in the trilogy will more than make up for it. Especially now that the trolls are free!


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



4 comments:

  1. I haven't started this trilogy yet but I have the first book. Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this book around. Guess that means it's time to finally start the series! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad this cover is as lovely as the others. I still need to start this series though. Great choice and thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only managed to finish the first book, but I hope you'll enjoy this final instalment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...