Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 61

Sunday, April 5, 2015 with 5 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

The Queen

So I'm currently reading The Elite and I kind of want to slap America. She's pissing me off a bit, but this series is addictive. Jess and I can't put it down. So this is the only one so far I didn't have, I didn't even know it existed, actually. So I grabbed it. :)

For Review

Rogue

I grabbed this one off Netgalley because it's Julie Kagawa. I have not found the time to read Talon, but I bought it back when it came out. So now I have an excuse to read it sooner! :)


Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday. :) 




5 comments:

  1. The Easter Eggs look so pretty. Rogue is definitely going to be great. I enjoyed Talon and hope that the sequel is great.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't comment because I'm too busy cracking up at that easter egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Rogue this week, too...and I haven't read Talon yet. Like you, I figured it would give me an excuse to read it. Have a great week, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't color eggs this year. Looks like you had fun! I haven't read Talon, so I'm waiting to request Rogue to see if I like it or can fit Talon in before I would have to read it. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh rogue. very nice!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...