Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #16

Sunday, May 18, 2014 with 11 comments


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 




Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Purchased
Since You've Been Gonesomething Like Normal
I grabbed this one in audio because I have been seeing so many good reviews of it. I thought for sure my first Morgan Matson book was going to be Second Chance Summer, but it looks like I'll probably get to this one first. I'm pretty excited. :) And I grabbed Something Like Normal a couple weeks ago when it was on sale, but I forgot to add it to my last STS.


For Review

The Stepsister's TaleSix Feet Over ItThe Dare

(Thank you Harlequin Teen, Random House, and Sourcebooks Fire)

I'm looking forward to The Stepsister's Tale, because I think it will be a whole different spin on Cinderella. Six Feet Over It looks awesome and I was kissing my phone when I got the approval email. lol. The Dare, it looks interesting which is why I requested it, but I notice now it has a very low rating on GR and that's scary. But... it does only have 5 ratings so far so I will keep an open mind when I pick it up. 


I hope everyone had a great week and got lots of books!!! I promise I'll be around to visit this week. We are back from our cruise now, and things are slowly getting back to normal around here. As promised, I have a ton of pics to show off. I'll share one here, but if you would like to see the rest, just Click Here!


I so badly wanted to swim out and climb up on that. It would have been an Ariel moment for sure! 



11 comments:

  1. I got Since You've Been Gone too! And The Dare! =) And yay for the Ariel mention. I love me some Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Since You've Been Gone.... and Disney is awesome. Ariel is my daughters favorite. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't believe you skipped that Ariel moment. I mean, come onnnn. That would have made a fabulous hair-waving-picture. ;) The Stepsister's Tale sounds pretty good! I haven't heard of that one yet, but goodness knows I absolutely love fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yeah, it looks like it would be so easy, but I'd kill myself trying to drag my fat ass up on that rock. Would have been a funny pick though!

      Delete
  3. The Stepsister's Tale looks awesome, as does Since You've Been Gone. Super jealous of that beach view! Have a great time on the rest of your cruise and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me want to get Since You've Been Gone on audio so I can get to it ASAP. Listen-along?!? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! Starting it tomorrow morning. I just finished my current listen while making dinner tonight. :)

      Delete
  5. Ooooooooooooo Six Feet Over It! Dying for that one! I also got Since You've Been Gone a few weeks ago and had it signed. Excited to read it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...