Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #12

Sunday, April 13, 2014 with 6 comments


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 




Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 






For Review

No One Needs to Know

Thank you Flux

I've never read a gay/lesbian book before. I mean, aside from the corny erotica I used to occasionally read and make fun of. I figured why not give it a try. Plus, this story sounds like a train wreck. Hooking up with your twin brothers girlfriend. Yikes! lol. Might have to make a bowl of popcorn for this one.


And that's it!!! I didn't get anything else. We all suffered the plague this week. Well, not my daughter, she had it last week, but the hubs and I caught it this week and it was horrendous. Stomach bugs suck ass. Seriously. But we are healthy now, and it's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend!

Now that it's spring I will start adding little gardening updates to my STS. Do any of you garden? It's something my husband and I started doing a couple years ago, and it's so fun and relaxing for us. We might be a bit nerdy. lol. Here are a few shots from last years garden.







I can't freaking wait until it's this green outside again!!! I hope you all had a great week!! :)



6 comments:

  1. So sorry you were all sick but I'm glad you are feeling better! My hubby does the garden but it doesn't ever look as nice as your does. He doesn't take care of the weeds as much as he should which drives me nuts. I'm looking forward to having the garden though. We always grow a little bit of corn, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garden pictures! I would like to have a garden, but we live in the ghetto so that's not happening.

    Also! Also!

    The plague sucks, I had it not last weekend, but the weekend before.

    No One Needs To Know looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems to be going around everywhere! It hasn't hit us, but it's only a matter of time, I know it. What a lovely garden! Nothing better than eating your own harvest. :) I wish I can do some gardening myself but we've got snow on the ground till probably the end of May.

    Great haul, April. :)

    have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that one but wasn't too sure about it, sounded like it might be a tad too melodramatic lol. I love the look of your garden, it's going to look amazing in Summer. I hope you enjoy your book :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am highly envious of your veggie garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No One Needs to Know looks really good, I think. While it does sound like a train wreak of a situation, the idea is intriguing. I don't personally garden, but I'm always so envious of people who can maintain one. I love the idea, but I know myself and they are just way too much work. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...